Ramakrishna comes from a very small village called Tansramal near Umranala in Chhindwara District. He did his schooling and college in Chhindwara. He has done his Post Graduate in Hindi Literature. Further, he completed Masters in Journalism from Makhan Lal Chaturvedi Journalism University, Bhopal. He worked with various local, state and national level print media and also served his little time with All India Radio. Currently he is working as Sub Editor with Amar Ujala in Noida- UP.
• 2002-04 M.A. Hindi literature from Sagar University (M .P)
• 2002 Bachelor degree in arts from Sagar University (M .P)
• 1998 12th from G.H.S.School Umaranala, Disst-Chhindwara (M .P)
• 2005-07 Master of Journalism from Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism & Communication Bhopal
• 2003 “O” Level Computer Course from P.G.College Chhindwara (M .P)
• 2003-06 Diploma in creative writing in Hindi from IGNOU, New Delhi
• Broadcast ‘Radio Roopak ‘from F.M Radio station Aakashvani Chhindwara
• Published articles in magazines & newspapers
Work with various media organization
• Presently working as a sub editor in ‘Amar ujala’ Noida ( central desk) since May 2007
• Worked as a Crime Reporter in ‘Rajya ki Naidunia’ daily newspaper Bhopal, Jan -June 2006
• 2005 Worked as a Art & Culture Reporter, Feature Desk in evening daily newspaper Aganiban, Bhopal
• 2002-2005 Worked as a news Reporter in samvad patrika ‘Aaspas’ Bhopal
• 2004 Worked as a news Reporter in Swadesh daily newspaper Bhopal.
• 2003 Worked as a news Reporter in Lokmat samachar daily newspaper chhindwara
• One month internship as a trainee journalist in See tv Bhopal
Workshop & seminars
• Attended BBC workshop on ‘ONLINE JOURNALISM’.
• Attended workshop on parliamentary proceeding
• Attended UNICEF workshop on Women Health & media.
His blog ‘chhindwara chhavi’ and others :
Permanent Address :
Bicchua Road, Tansaramal,
Distt- Chhindwara (M .P)